Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Want to participate too ? Here are the rules:
- Grab your current read.
- Randomly open a page.
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today I have two teaser. Both books I already read a while back, but I’m rereading them. I have no idea what book I should read next, not because I don’t have enough books on my tbr list, just because I’m kinda sick of always being disappointed by new authors 😦 I think I have the reading blues 😦
Olivia had meant to tell Aidan she wouldn’t need all their luggage, but by the time she’d recovered from hearing those low words on the Watchman’s lips, he’d already paid for a suite, tucked Jamie up in the room’s king-size bed and headed back out the door. Jamie was snuggled into her pillow, half-asleep, so Olivia found the bathroom and quickly splashed some water on her face, while silently lecturing herself for being such an emotional sap.
– Touch of Seduction by Rhyannon Byrd, page 84, Kindle-position 1065, April 2010
“It means I can talk to certain… animals.”
“Uh, just what kind of animals?” The captain smiled his shark smile once again. “Come with me for a walk sometime, Detective, and I’ll be happy to show you.”
– Midnight Sins by Cynthia Eden, page 138, Kindle-position 2554, December 2008
Share your Teaser Tuesday with me, just leave a comment 🙂