Due to school and work I was not able to publish my usually friday post, so please take this award as an apology 😉
I was nominated by Diane from Brilliantly Novel for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
Thanks for making me a member of this sisterhood 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
1. Fantasy or Contemporary? Without thinking: Fantasy. I’m not a big fan of comtemporary, usually there is way too much drama for me. Some are nice, but those are the exception.
2. If you could recast ONE character in a movie adaptation, which one would you change? What actor/actress would you put in their place? I just talked about this with Nyze from Everything Nyze. I would switch Jamie Campbell Bower who played Jace in the TMI movie and I don’t really care who takes his part as long as it’s not him.
3. What book has made you cry the hardest? I’m not really the typ who cries while reading a book. I might have some tears in my eyes, but that’s all.
4. What is your favorite kind of blog post? I love TAGs, but they are kind of rare and not a every week thing, so I will pick the TOP TEN TUESDAY.
5. Salty or Sweet? Sweet, definitely. I can’t live without chocolate.
6. What book is currently at the very tip-top of your TBR? That would be “Wicked” by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
7. Do you lend out your books? Why or why not? That depends. If I know that the person takes as much care with a book as I do, then I will lend it out. But if a person, whose books just look bad, would ask, I would
not so politely say no.
8. Pick your favorite book. If it were to be made into a movie, what one song would HAVE to be on the soundtrack?: One of my favourite books is Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh and the song that needed to be on the soundtrack would be “Take me or leave me” from the musical RENT. I always pictured Sienna singing this to Hawke. He did want her, but wouldn’t touch her (because of her age) but at the same time he did not allow anyone else to court her. The song just fits.
9. Standalone or Series?: I kind of tend to read standalone that are in a series at least with paranormal romance. I always want to know every story of every couple, so they all need their own book. Regarding Young Adult I choose series – way more fun.
10. Book covers: To judge or not to judge?: I totally judge them, which is just weird, because I have a Kindle and never look at the cover again. It’s just that 95% of the books with bad covers are just bad, so I’m kinda shallow.
1. What is in your opinion the worst thing people do to books?
2. If you could switch places with a favourite hero / heroine for one day, who would you pick? From what book / movie / tv show is your character?
3. What was the first video game you ever played?
4. What is your favourite fruit or vegetable?
5. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? Or maybe something entirely different?
6. How many pair of shoes do you have?
7. What is your baddest habit regarding books?
8. Your favourite tv show at the moment?
9. If you could go back in time, what would you like to see?
10. Do you have pets?
I know, I know, these questions are a colourful bunch. I just wrote down what came to me first 😉
And here are my nominees:
Freya from Sound Of A Voice
Nyze from Everything Nyze
Emily from Emilinabooks
Lisa from Bookshelf Fantasies
Kerry from The Roaming Librarian
Sharmaine from Sharmaineloh13
Books and Palettes
Now I’m off to notify everyone of you 🙂