The lovely Erica from Read It, Note It nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, honey 🙂
Here are the rules and what to do next (I changed the order ;)):
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Optional: and follow them)
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them.
10 random facts about me!
1. I had to look up the word “versatile”, because I had no clue what it meant without any given context. I’m german, I apologize.
2. I love tea…
3. … and coffee.
4. I’m 5’5 or 1.66m “tall”.
5. I have a huuuuuuge DVD collection.
6. I tend to lose flash drives only to find them at really obscure places, like in my sock drawer.
7. I hate the “one episode a week” thing, I’m more like a “one season a weekend/day” person. I just can’t remember what happened last week.
8. I don’t drink alcohol
9. … or smoke.
10. I love fuzzy socks.
**I’m not sure if I know any blog that is relatively new, so I picked you based on page views and followers. Sorry, if I did get something wrong. Also I didn’t nominate 15 of you, I know, so sue me ;)**
Freya @ Sound Of A Voice
Paige @ Pages by Paige
Rawrdy Raw Book Dino (I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name)
Shakera @ More Books Please
The Reading Rebel (I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name either)
Books And Palettes (Didn’t get your name, sorry)
I will nominate you in the morning. Now I’m off to sleep 😉
Also I’m now on Bloglovin 🙂 I’m not really sure I get how it works, but I guess I just have to browse a little bit around to understand it 😉
Follow my blog with Bloglovin