I was nominated by Diane from Brilliantly Novel for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award a few month ago, but never found the time to collect some facts about me 😉.
The Very Inspiring Blogger award is an award to recognize other bloggers for being just… yeah, well… inspiring .
I wouldn’t call my blog inspiring, but I am still flattered that you would think that. So thanks 🙂
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me (this was harder than I thought it would be):
1. I probably should have told you this the first time I had to share 7 facts about me, but my real name is not Emalie. Emalie would be my middle name if I had one. My family even calls me this way sometimes, but officially it isn’t my real name. I’m not sure if I should apologize for this fact? I just don’t feel comfortable with using my real name, even though some of you know it 😉
2. I’m a big procrastinator(!). If I really don’t want to do something, everything is more important like doing homework, cleaning my room, rearranging my bookshelf, colouring some pictures, painting my nails…. I think you get what I mean 😉
3. I hate spending money, if I don’t really have to. Yes, even with books! I buy them, but only after a specific plan I made for myself.
4. I was born in Cologne, Germany and I still live here. I don’t think I will ever move out to another city. I just love Cologne too much. Even though I don’t get all the hype about the Cologne Cathedral (maybe because I grew up with it?), but it’s fun to watch the tourists. LOL. Yes, I’m creepy.
5. I’m a natural blonde with green eyes, but right now my hair is brown…-ish. The semi-permanent hair colour isn’t that new. So it’s kinda fading back to blond.
6. I love funny sidekicks in tv shows. My three favourites are Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf, played by Dylan O’Brien), Kenzi (Lost Girl, played by Ksenia Solo) and Felicity Smoak (Arrow, played by Emily Bett Rickards).
7. I’m running out of facts… let me think. Ok, I got one last fact. I hate cold weather and I hate warm weather. I’m perfectly fine with 15-20°C.
Sound Of A Voice
More Books Please
Blogging between the Lines
Books and Palettes
Happy Book Lovers
Confessions Of A Book Geek
Book Shelf Fantasies
Ruby’s Cinnamon Dreams
YA? Why Not?
Dreamland Book Blog
I will start commenting on your pages (if you haven’t found out about this by yourself already) probably later today or on Monday. (EDIT: Done :))
Also leave your link in the comment section below, so I can check out your post 😀