Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And Bookish.
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Ten Books For Readers Who Like Paranormal Romance
I will always name the first in a series, so you know where to start should you be interested, but I will also name my favourite 😉
1. Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh: The Psy/Changeling series is one of my favourite series. The books are just fantastic and feature changelings (duh!). Give it a try.
My favourite: Kiss of Snow
2. Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall: Also one of my favourite series. Love her characters and the series is quite funny. I will say the series features vampires even though they are not really vamps. You will understand what I mean if you give this one a try.
My favourite: Night Unbound
3. Hotter After Midnight by Cynthia Eden: This book features shifters and demons. Also a crime is happening.
My favourite: Midnight’s Master
4. Angel Of Darkness by Cynthia Eden: Hello, angels, vamps and shifters? What do you want more?
My favourite: Avenging Angel
5. Last Wolf Standing by Rhyannon Byrd: Shifters that hunt rogue and also have fun bantering. Don’t you love things like that?
My favourite: Blood Wolf Dawning
6. Primal Law by Rhyannon Byrd: Ex-military with different abilities turned shifters. So much fun to read.
My favourite: Black Moon
7. Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh: Hunters, Angels and Vamps. Also a strong, kick-ass heroine and a stubborn hero.
My favourite: Archangel’s Blade
8. Be Mine Tonight by Kathryn Smith: This book features vamp and is a historical, and even though I usually don’t like historicals, I enjoy this.
My favourite: Taken By The Night
9. Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost: The story of Vlad “Dracula” Tepesch falling in love with a circuit artist.
My favourite: Once Burned
10. Kiss Of Midnight by Lara Adrian: Vamps that fight against evil forces and find mates at the same time.
My favourite: Deeper Than Midnight
What does your Top Ten Tuesday look like this week? Leave your link in the comment section below.