Ten books I will probably never read
Ok, I know I will probably earn a lot of hate with this list, but whatever. Also this post was way harder to write than I thought. It’s just that usually I think about what books I want to read and not which I don’t want to read. Anyway, let’s start.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth: Just no.
- Anything by Nicholas Sparks: I just hate 100% romances, they are just way to cheesy for me and I’ve tried to read one Sparks novel and let me tell you something. I through it after a rough 20% across my room (and I usually don’t do that with books), but it deserved it. I think afterwards I gave it to the welfare.
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer: Can I repeat myself? Just no.
- Through The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: I hated the first novel in the series, so why should I bother picked up the second one?
- Unraveled by Gena Showalter: Loved her Lords Of The Underworld series, but the first books of this series wasn’t it for me, so I won’t bother with reading Unraveled.
- Marked by P.C. & Kristin Cast: Never!
- The Dead Girls’ Dance by Rachel Caine: Glasses Houses, the first in series, was just bad – no other way to describe it – so nope, won’t pick this up.
- Rosemarie and Rue by Seanan McGuire: I tried a sample of this, but it constains fae. Fae and me do not mix, so no.
- Kindling Moon by Jenn Bennett: Kind of the same problem like with Rosemarie and Rue, only this time it’s about magician.
- Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti: I tried Fated and I just did not like it. It made absolutely no sense, so why should I care for Claimed?
Here is was my “No”-list. What books will you never pick up? Leave your link in the comment section below.