Day #1: Challenge by Writing My Own Fairytale
1. How do you organize your shelves?
What do you mean by organize them?! Like actually putting them neatly and in the right order onto my shelf… is that even possible?! So my answer is: I don’t do that. Nope.
FYI my Kindle is organized 😉
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Agnes and The Hitman by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. I would put this into Chick-Lit which is normally totally not my genre, but I really, really love this book. It’s just so funny and I love the chaos around the main character. Also hot hitman!
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
That would be Twisted By Cynthia Eden. You can check out my review here 🙂
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I’m excited about all the books I chose, otherwise I wouldn’t read them, duh! But I’m going to just pick Crossing Danger by Colleen Helme.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
Try anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout (if you like YA) or Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall (if you like vamps)