This is the third time I was tagged for this one, but since it says nowhere that I’m only allowed to do this once, here we go again 🙂 *starts to sing the Pixie Lott song*
1. Do you DNF books? Or are you like me and find it really hard to, so you just push through to the end even if you hate the book and it takes you forever?
Yes, I can say without feeling guilty about it that I dnf books. I won’t read books till the end that bore me to death. I can use that time better.
2. What movie can you watch over and over again and still love?
Avengers or Divergent.
3. Do you reread books? Why? Why not if you don’t?
Yes, because I loved them, duh! I usually re-read books when I’m unsure what to read next or when I’m in a reading slump.
4. What is the most shocking book ending you’ve ever read? (You can just say the book if you don’t want to get spoilery!)
Hmmm… Nice question. I can only think of books whose endings I did not like, because those were cliffhangers, but were they shocking…? Not really. Nope, sorry, I have to skip this question.
5. Is there a specific book that got you into reading?
I just copy and pasted my answer from a previous award 😉
I was one of those children whose parents read to them every night before sleep, so I was always interested in reading.
One of the first books I read by myself was probably “Die Wilden Hühner” (eng. The Summer Gang) by Cornelia Funke. I even have the audio books of those somewhere in a box in my room.
6. What is your most hated book? Why?
Don’t even get me started, just check my DNF or Never Again folder on my Goodreads page. I basically hated every one of those, because they either bored me to death, were just plain old weird, really bad written or really bad.
7. What was the last book that surprised you by how much you liked it?
Surprisingly Divergent 🙂 I’m really not into dystopians, but after watching the movie I had to “read” it (I listened to the audio book) and I loved it.
8. Do you have a specific genre that you like to read from more than others? Or do you try a little bit of everything? Are there any genres you won’t read from?
I hate, hate, hate hardcore romances, where nothing more than the romance happens. I can’t stand any of the Nicholas Sparks books. They are just way too cheesy for me.
I like basically everything, except horror, that has some paranormal elements in it, but I try a little bit of everything. I don’t want to get bored by the paranormal books.
9. If you could be any character from a book, who would you chose?
I don’t want to choose a character from one of the books I’ve read. They are always in danger and I like to be in the danger-free zone. I like my comfort of not being chased by vampires for example.
10. What is your favourite Disney movie? Random, I know, but I’m curious!
The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I don’t know why since it’s such a dark movie when you compare it to the other Disney movies, but I absolutely love it.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
I won’t tag anyone, but if you still feel like doing it, check out my first post for this award and answer those 😉