…but a little different this time 😉
Like I said this time it will be a little different from the other Liebster Awards I got, check it out yourself. Those are the rules for todays post.
~ 11 Questions from Pearl ~
1. Name a fictional character that you can relate to. Why?
Starting of with the hardest question… I see what you did there, Pearl.
I pick Alex from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I love her sarcasm and I’m pretty sarcastic as well, so she it is 🙂
2. What’s your favorite contemporary read this year?
One Night of Scandal by Elle Kennedy. That book was so much fun. I love MMA-fighters and Reid was one of the hottest 😉
3. Favorite fantasy read this year?
You want me to pick just one?! One?! Are you insane? I can never do that. I breath fantasy! This question is too hard for me. I’m using my skip-card on this one. Nope, not doing it.
4. Who are your top three book boyfriends/girlfriends?
Hunter from Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Reed from Whisper No Lies by Cindy Gerard and Zach from Night Unbound by Dianne Duvall.
5. Name a book that you wish would turn out into a movie. Why?
I could name a bunch of books I would love to see as a tv show, but a movie… hmmm… Maybe the Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep. I feel like you could turn that into a movie without loosing too much content… But I’m personally more a tv person.
6. Favorite villain?
I’m going to choose Bastian from the Immortal Guardians series by Dianne Duvall. I love him, he’s my black sheep 😉
7. Favorite reading nook?
My bed, without a doubt. But I’m ok with everywhere else, too 😉
8. What book got you into a reading slump? And why?
There is one book that comes to my mind instantly and in a bad way. It’s The Last True Vampire by Kate Baxter. It totally pulled me into a reading slump and ruined the vampire genre for me for quite a bit. Even talking about it, makes me want to go into a rant again. If you want, you can check out my review about it here.
9. What genre do you consider an out-of-your-comfort-zone? Why?
I personally would never touch a hardcore romance a la Nicholas Sparks. There a just too cheesy for me. I always have the urge to puke whenever I read such a book or watch such a movie. Please spare me the pain.
10. Name a book that you regret buying/reading. Why?
I know a lot of people love the following book, but I just regretted buying and reading it. It’s Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I hated the characters and after reading it till the end I still didn’t get the world constellation. I still don’t get it to this day! Again I have a review for this book, if you want to check it out (here).
11. If you’ll be asked to recommend 3 stand-alone books to your non-bookworm friends, what books will it be and why?
Agnes and The Hitman by Jennifer Crusie. I’m so in love with that book. It’s so funny and you just have to love Agnes. HAHA.
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Hunter is hot. It has aliens, humour and action. Also did I mention that Hunter is hot? Totally book boyfriend material 😉
Ok, I can’t come up with a third one, since I’m more like a series-reader.
~ 11 Facts about me ~
1. I’m a full-time student and I work at a supermarket at the weekends. Yes, I know. Life, where are you? *goes looking for it in the woods, gets eaten by a bear*
2. I have this problem with teeth and tooth and feet and foot. I never, never, NEVER know which one is plural and which is singular. I always have to look it up whenever I have to use those words. Thankfully that doesn’t happen often. And I have the excuse that I’m german, so I’m allowed to be confused about those words.
3. Ok, this is a big step for me now. And I will say it once and only once. Some of you probably know from my previous awards that my real name is not Emalie (but some people in real life still call me that way – thanks, mum 😉 ). Anyway here is my real name, it’s Jacqueline. Know you know and can forget it again 😉 On to the next fact.
4. I’m afraid of clowns, because… who’s not?! They are just creepy in their whole “I smile, but I’m not happy” appearance. There is that one episode on Supernatural that featured clowns and scared the crap out of me. I remember it vividly.
5. I would love to have a pen pal, but I’m not sure I can actually keep up with writing or that my content will be more than “Hello, you. How are you? The weather here is nice. Best, xoxo.”
6. I have an USB stick with lots and lots of music on it and I always have it in my stereo on random, because I like surpises. I re-discovered one of my favourite bands recently because of it.
7. I had acne for most of my teen time, it’s better now, but it killed a lot of my self-confidence.
8. I used to hate marzipan, but now I’m in love with it. Seriously. I love it. Send me some *.*
9. I had Latin in school and I’m probably one of the few people on earth that actually enjoyed it.
10. I love Kingdom Hearts and I’m so mad that KH3 will only be available on the PS4, while I’m here like “hello, I still have a PS2” 😥
11. I started reading english books in 10th grade because I wanted to improve my english.
~ 11 Questions for me nominees ~
1. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
2. Let say you and only you have a 25th hour every day, what would you do with it?
3. What was the first video game you ever played?
4. How many pair of shoes do you have?
5. J-Pop or K-Pop? Or do you hate it?
6. What is your favourite colour?
7. Pets or plants?
8. Any siblings?
9. Favourite chocolate flavour?
10. Last book you’ve rated 5 stars?
11. Do you have a favourite actor / actress?
~ My Nominees ~
I really don’t know if you have less than 300 followers, but I nominate you anyway 😉
I’m off to notify you all now 🙂