My latest book is out October 12. Dirty English.
2. Is your book part of a series or can it be read as a stand-alone?
It will be a standalone.
3. If you’re not writing, what do you love to do?
I love to hang out with my family. My hobbies are refinishing old furniture and painting. I also collect magnets and love to bake pretzels…
4. Did anyone inspire you to start writing or did you always knew you just had to write?
I have a degree in English and taught high school for several years…
5. A word that you use way too often? (Mine are “quite” and “probably”)
Sugarmuffins. It’s my word for “fuck” LOL
6. Last but not least: What’s your favourite type of candy, if you don’t mind me asking?
I love, love Snickers and Heath bars, so chocolate! 🙂
She’s addicted to all things fantasy, including unicorns and sword-wielding females. Other fascinations include frothy coffee beverages, dark chocolate, Instagram, Ian Somerhalder (seriously hot), astronomy (she’s a Gemini), Sephora make-up, and tattoos.
She has a degree in English and a Master’s in Education.
When she’s not pecking away on her computer, she shops for cool magnets, paints old furniture, and eats her weight in sushi.
She loves to hear from fans and fellow authors. Drop her a line on the contact page.
Author social media links: