1. Could you tell us something about your latest book?
My latest book is Beneath These Scars, a sexy contemporary romance with a healthy dose of romantic suspense set in the fun city of New Orleans, Louisiana. It’s technically the fourth book in the Beneath series, but it can be read as a stand alone. My next book, Dirty Billionaire, will release on December 8, and it is the first book in a new trilogy!
2. Which character of your book (or in general) was the hardest to ever write?
I think the most difficult characters I’ve written so far were Lucas Titan and Yve Santos in Beneath These Scars because they were very, very stubborn. Every time I sat down to write them, sparks flew and they constantly surprised me.
3. If you’re not writing, what do you love to do?
Other than writing, my favorite hobbies include reading (obviously lots of romance!), downhill skiing, boating, and spending time with friends and family, preferably at the beach or on a boat.
4. Any advice / tips for newbies?
It’s not about writing the perfect book, it’s about writing your book. Your first draft will never be great, but you have to have something to edit.
5. Are you already in the process of writing a new book and could you maybe tell us a little bit about it?
I’m always in the process of writing a new book, it seems. I’m currently working on the next book in the Beneath series, which I expect to release in 2016. Stay tuned for more on this!