Do you have a special rituation for welcoming the new year? I don’t, but I’m curious, so let me know in the comment section below 🙂
Today’s game: Top 15 Books of 2015
I read so many great books this year, so this will be hard. I hate to make decisions.
Ok, here we go. In no particuliar order.
- Pucked by Helena Hunting
- Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews
- Shadows Strike by Dianne Duvall
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Beneath These Scars by Meghan March
- Game Changer by Melissa Cutler
- Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Cold Burn Of Magic by Jennifer Estep
- One Night Of Scandal by Elle Kennedy
- The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me by Hasti Williams
- A Sorceress Of His Own by Dianne Duvall
- Very Twisted Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Welcome To Sugartown by Carmen Jenner
- Bound To Flames by Jeaniene Frost
Did you read some of those books? If yes, did you like them?
Progress from yesterday:
Yesterday was not my day book-wise. I started Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston and The Gatekeeper’s Son by C.R Fladmark and had to DNF both. Also I finished The Dirt On Ninth Grave and started and finished Kiss Kill Love Him Still.
The Dirt On Ninth Grave: 54% – 100% -> ~ 158 pages
The Gatekeeper’s Son: 0% – 5% -> ~ 20 pages
Kiss Kill Love Him Still: pg 0 – pg 170 -> 170 pages
Wolf With Benefits: 0% – 21% – > ~ 90 pages
Total pages: 438 pages
Pages read since the beginning of the Read-A-Thon: 1910 pages