Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And Bookish.
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
I saw a lot of people do this meme, so I wanted to give a try too. This weeks theme is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing This Year.
Only 10 Books… oh man, this is hard. LOL
- I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have To Kill You by Ally Carter: Even though it’s for children, I want to read it. Don’t laugh at me 😉
- Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst: I love books about secret abilies, e.g. telekineses or teleportation.
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: I’m normally not that much into dystopia but this does sound interesting. No Kindle editions though.
- Sentinels: Jaguar Nights by Doranna Durgin: I saw this for ages on my recommendation page on Goodreads and I finally decided to take a look. Now I’m intrigued.
- Pride Mates by Jennifer Ashley: I read two novellas of this series and now I want more, but I’m kind of unsure if I really want to buy them. I would be happy to get them this as a gift though.
- Black Wings by Christina Henry: She is an Angel of Death, what else is there to say?
- Dying Bites by D.D. Barant: The main character is sucked into a parallel universe where humans are the minor popularity. Sounds interesting.
- God Save The Queen by Kate Locke: Steampunk meets Paranormal. I would have bought this ages ago, but the kindle version is just way to expensive. So I wouldn’t mind if Santa would get this for me.
- Killing Time by Cindy Gerard: I have already read the Black Ops-series and I will probably buy this next year, but I wouldn’t mind if I would get it as a gift 😉
- Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison: I feel like everyone has already read this, except for me.