I was tagged for this by Jo from Bookloversblog. Check out her post here. Thanks 🙂
I know, I know. I already got and answered this one, but to hell with it. It says nowhere that I’m not allowed to do this twice. So deal with it, folks 😉 Here it comes.
1. What is your favourite genre of novel and why?
If you would have asked me this question half a year ago, I would have answer with “Paranormal Romance!”, but I’m currently discovering the New Adult and Contemporary Romance genre for myself and I’m quite liking it.
My go-to genre will still remain paranormal romance, just because I like the thought of having vampires and werewolves (and whatever you can think of) living right among us.
2. What are your least favourite tropes in YA fiction (if you read it)?
I’m sorry, but I don’t know what a trope is. I looked it up, but I still don’t get it. Is it like a rhetorical device? Stupid german here.
3. Which book first got you interested in reading?
I was one of those children whose parents read to them every night before sleep, so I was always interested in reading.
One of the first books I read by myself was probably “Die Wilden Hühner” (eng. The Summer Gang) by Cornelia Funke. I even have the audio books of those somewhere in a box in my room.
4. Is there a book that still sticks with you long after reading it? Why has it stayed with you?
“Night Unbound” by Dianne Duvall. I just loved it, isn’t that reason enough? 😉
5. What books would you like to past down to your future (or current) children? Why?
Can I say “Die Wilden Hühner” again? It might not be the best children book out there, but I learned a lot from it about friendship and first love. 🙂 I kind of want to read it now … or I’m going to search for the audio books
6. What is your ultimate favourite book?
Nope, next question, please 😉
7. Do you “ship” characters in books? If so what is your favourite ship? If not, then why not?
I’m more like a tv show couple shipper, but I have one ship. Sienna and Hawke from the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh. I knew right from the first book that those two would end up together and I hated/loved that we had to wait 10 books for them to finally get a HEA. I loved all those little snippets of them before their actual book. Just talking about them makes me want to re-read Kiss Of Snow for the hundredth time.
8. Who is one author you’ve always wanted to meet? Why?
Jennifer L. Armentrout. Why? Because she’s Jennifer L. Armentrout, duh! And I love every books by her (Wicked does not count).
9. Do you have any weird bookish quirks?
I’m not aware of having weird bookish quirks… *thinks hard about it*
Probably that I always lend books from my library and then I don’t even read some of them. Does that count?
10. What do you like most about blogging?
The community. Everyone is just so nice and helpful.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate and link ten bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
4. Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated
5. Create ten new questions for your nominees.
Since I already did this one before, I won’t tag anyone, but if you would like to do it anyway, you can either answer Jo’s questions or answer the questions I created the last time I got this. Here is my first post.