~ Your Future Book Tag ~
I saw this tag over at Ashley’s blog Socially Awkward Bookworm and it looked like a lot of fun, so I decided to steal it 😉 I don’t even feel sorry about it.
For this tag you have to pick 5 books – I just went to my bookshelf and picked 5 random books – and one book goes for two questions.
My Five Books
I linked the covers to Goodreads, if you want to check them out 😉
Here is the order I’m going to use them. It’s totally random:
- Soul Screamer Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent
- First Grave On The Right by Darynda Jones
- Beneath These Chains by Meghan March
- Touch Of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Reckonings by Cynthia Eden
Let’s start 🙂
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college. – Soul Screamer Vol.1
I flipped to page 214 and the first word is “the”, so I guess I will go to college. Yay! ;D
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person still in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed. – Soul Screamer Vol.1
I flipped to page 144 and the first name on the page, also the first word, is Kaylee, so I guess I will be a teacher in my future, since Kaylee is a still going to school. HAHA
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry. – First Grave on the Right
I flipped to page 258 and the first name that popped up was Amador, Reyes’ best friend… well, I guess I could have done worse. I accept him.
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend. – First Grave on the Right
I flipped to page 138 and the first name was Cookie. Yes! I love Cookie, so this is perfect 🙂
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have. – Beneath These Chains
I flipped to page 106 and the first word is “busted”, that’s six letters, remove two of those and I guess I will have four kids… Lucky me… I would have been satisfied with only two, but no, I guess Amador wanted four.
6. How many children did you have? Open book 3 as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc. – Beneath These Chains
I flipped to page 64 and got Elle, Constantine and Vanessa. I love those three, so no disappointment from me. Then I flipped to page 123, because my fourth child needs a name too and got Lord. He’s my favourite character of the four names, so I guess I will spoil child four.
7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live. – Touch Of Frost
This book took place in Asheville, North Carolina, so I guess I will move to the United States. Fun!
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation. – Touch Of Frost
I flipped the book to page 124 and the first name is Nike and since she is a goddess, I guess I can teleport to every place I want.
9. Does this book 5 have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet. – Reckonings
I think the book has some horses in it. Dammit, I’m allergic to horses.
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy. – Reckonings
I flipped to page 144 and some guy’s name appeared, so I guess my enemy will be Garrison… no idea who he is.
Since I am able to teleport, I will move to Asheville in the United States and there I will go to college and work as a part-time teacher. I guess I will be a german teacher. Along my journey I will meet my soulmate Amador and we will have four children, because he wants a big family. Their names will be Elle, Vanessa, Constantine and Lord. Two girls and two boys.
My best friend Cookie will help me as much as I can make her, since she did a pretty good job with her own kid, Amber.
After some years we will get horses, even though I’m allergic, because Amador never could say no to our children.
Also I have this enemy called Garrison, just because everyone needs an enemy, even though I don’t really have a clue what Garrison did wrong. I just hate him.
This tag was so much fun!! You. Yes, you, the person who read through all this, I tag YOU! 🙂 I want to see your bookish future. Have fun and let me know your story.