– Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (ebooks read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
– The goal is to read at least twelve (12) free ebooks. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
– This reading challenge is for LEGALLY obtained FREE ebooks. We do not condone ebook piracy. These can be ebooks offered through bigger sites, such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, or smaller sites, such as Smashwords and All Romance Ebooks. Ebooks offered through author or publisher websites are acceptable as well, provided they are available free to everyone at the time of download.
– Only ebooks and audiobooks that were available free, in a legal manner, to the public will count towards this challenge. eARCs, library books, ebooks free through Amazon Prime/Kindle Unlimited, and/or books won or gifted are not eligible for this challenge.
– Any ebook format will work for this challenge (azw, EPUB, iBooks, mobi, PDF, etc.). You DO NOT need to have an ereader to participate in this challenge. You can read ebooks using Amazon’s Free Kindle Reading Apps, which you can download for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Blackberry and more. Free audiobooks also count towards this challenge provided they are free to the public. They can’t be free as a condition of signing up for a service and they can’t be provided by the publisher for review.
– Ebooks can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
– Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, however, re-reads are not eligible for this challenge. The goal is to read the freebies you’ve legally acquired so that they are off your TBR pile.
– To join this challenge, grab the 2015 Read Your Freebies! Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Read Your Freebies! Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
I have a ridiculous high number of freebies on my Kindle, so when I saw this challenge I was immediately in.
I choose the Coupon Clipper level because I tend to have bad luck with freebies. So I have to read a least 12 freebies in 2015.
Here is my list (12/12):
- AnnaRose Vittoria: To Love A Vampire – Review on GR >> ~ DNF
- Terry Spears: Savage Hunger / No review ~ DNF
- Carmen Jennfer: Welcome to Sugartown / Review >> ~ 5 stars
- Mandy M. Roth: Hunted Holiday / Review >> ~ 3.5 stars
- Elle Kennedy: One Night Of Sin / Review >> ~ 4 stars
- Brookly Ann – Bite Me, Your Grace / No Review ~ 3 stars
- Nina Crespo – Take Me If You Dare / No review ~ 4 stars
- L.A. Witt – Cover Me / Review >> ~ 3 stars
- Meljean Brook – Frozen / Review >> ~ 3 stars
- Carolyn Crane – Against The Dark / No Review ~ 4 stars
- Skye Jordan – Reckless / No Review ~ 4 stars
- Evangeline Anderson – Crimson Debt / Review to come ~ 4 stars